As a team our office traveled to Kansas City (Kansas MO) to Cleveland Chiropractic College for a 24-hour period. We attended Dynamic Essentials two day seminar.
Yes, a quick trip but we all are dedicated to growth and improving our team. My assistant came along, as did another chiropractor. Many people may wonder “Why did you take your assistant? ….Don’t you just learn “chiropractic” Dr. Laura?” This seminar is different. It is a life conference in that we learn how to implement life principles to better ourselves and impact the lives around us.
The principles of everlasting loving, giving and serving, abundance, mindset mastery. So that is why it is integral and important that my assistant comes and is part of the weekend. SO she can be better in her own life, and contribute to our practice at the highest level.
This was an intensive seminar, which means speakers started 12:00 noon on Saturday and went to 11:00 p.m.. It then resumed at 9:00 a.m. – noon on Sunday. That is intense. Usually these seminars are 4 full days (four times a year).
What I learned from DE intensive:
- Speak the truth
- Hold high integrity and character
- You are surrounded by love
- IF you fall family will support and people will catch you…
- You can get down but don’t stay down…work and build yourself up
- Mastery of mindset is the key to success
- Between your ears is the largest challenge
- Invest in yourself
- Feel uncomfortable for growth
- Growth happens in the comfortableness
- Break down barriers in your life
- See it, speak it, write it …it will be
- Be surrounded by people who build you up
- Ask for help
- Have fun
- Stay open and connected