Our monthly theme for august is ‘Kids Month’. Our goal is to help families get well together.
Our posts online are tagged with #augustiskidsmonth. We see a large number of families, children and infants in the office. Many people may not know why you would begin to take a child to the chiropractor. The birth process itself is the first and largest stress, on the spine.
This can cause the first subluxation in babies. As many of you know my daughter’s life was completely changed with her first chiropractic adjustment. This will be another article this month. For now…
- To maximize and increase their child’s brain and nerve development.
- To enhance their child’s overall well-being.
- To strengthen immunity and reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- To help with colic / irritable baby syndrome.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To improve spinal posture.
- To improve a child’s ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral disorders and offer greater emotional well-being.
- To help alleviate bed wetting problems.
- To assist with sleep patterns.